Jul 29, 2010

The Homeschool Hub......

This is where the magic happens or at least where I hope it will.

Last night as I planned this years curriculum (which I have yet to finsih) I realized I needed some place to put all the info. Kinda of like our home base. This is the place the kids can get to their favorite links, mom can get to our schedule & journal about our day. It's also going to act as the information page for family & friends. It sounds absolutely wonderful doesnt it? Now lets just see if Im computer savvy enough to manage doing that somehow. I already realized I do not have the know with all to start a website which I would love to do at some point in the future. For now this will have to suffice & since this is where the Mighty Masters Academy will be conducting all their business it will be boring. Or at least business like. I gotta keep up with all that info, you know?!

So welcome to the Mighty Masters Academy home page which is currently under construction.

No comments: