Aug 4, 2010

More changes.....

The more & more I look at whats available online the more changes I make to what we are doing. Actually what I have changed is the way I organize it.  This is very new to me & I have been told it can take up to a year to really get organized. It can also take that long to find out what style of homeschooling fits your family. I've noticed that's not very different from what happens in the typical school. Every year brings new changes to the way things are done. Sometimes its hard to keep up. Right now my focus is on finding out what works for our family. So for the time being you will notice changes almost daily. Yesterday I changed some of Lotus' curriculum. Well I changed the way I worded it so it better fit what we are doing. God bless the teachers in the world who do this with 20 or more students who they dont even really know. I cant imagine! So our little classroom is a work in progress that will continue to improve over time. Hopefully. :-)

No comments: