Dec 7, 2010

Freebies and e-vents...

This might come as a suprise, but some of my greatest ideas do not come from me. Ok let the shock wear off for awhile. Now on to sharing one of the many helpful blogs that help me homeschool. Honestly without the large amount of moms that have went before me I would be at a lost and here is just one of those moms.

Thanks to Hannah at Frugally Farming Family who is raising and homeschooling seven kids I have got some great freebies and learned about some great e-vents online. I have also got my fair share of money saving ideas which as any homeschooling family knows is very important. So enjoy what she freely shares and give her a little commenting love because us bloggers need it.

1 comment:

frugalfarmfamily said...

Thank you so much for such a sweet post! You are right, we do need the love and encouragement as bloggers!