Aug 15, 2011

A new year...

A new school year has begun along with new courses, new adventures and of course new changes to our blog. So take a look at Killian's and Lotus' page to see what the year holds for them or take a look at our home page for links to some of the sites we will be using.

Also make sure to check out Lotus' new blog which in the months ahead will be filled with all things Lotus: her thoughts, her dreams and a record of her days. Hopefully she will be better at updating than I am. As always we appreciate your prayers as we seek to grow not only in the knowledge of math, language arts, history and science, but also in the knowledge of Christ.

On a side note, but at the top of our goals for the year, we are seeking to get down and dirty with the least of these. I want my heart and the hearts of my children opened wide daily. Even if that means that we hurt in the process. I want us to learn the heart of Christ.

No comments: