Aug 31, 2011

Update...

Since my last post we have been working really hard.

Killian has already started his American History/Literature co-op class and is enjoying it. Right now he is reading Scarlett Letter which I am hoping to start reading as well and he studied the poet Anne Bradstreet this past week also. Of course his favorite part of the class is getting to hang during lunch with the other kids who from what he says love video games as much as he does.Big suprise!!

Lotus is doing wonderfully and speeding through her math and language arts. Luckily for me she wakes up everyday ready to learn something new and this year she's like a sponge. She is really getting it which makes for one proud mama. She is also enjoying her cross country group. Well I should say she likes hanging out with her friends, but the running is killing her. However she is commited to it and I am as well. Her first meet is next Tuesday which she is excited and nervous about.

All in all everything is going fabulously and I owe a lot of that to the new planning tool Im using this year. Uh oh hear comes the product review... No seriously I have went through about 30 planners and everytime gave up on them because they were too complicated or didnt allow me flexibility, but the Homeschool Tracker is a true blessing to our homeschooling. And its free. I would say take it for a test drive if your looking for something new.

For now Im off to bed because tomorrow is a busy day.

No comments: