Feb 6, 2012

Link Love...

I know full well that people homeschooled before the invention of the computer, but honestly I don't know how. It is my go to resource for all things. In fact when my public school friends say to me, "I couldn't homeschool because I wouldn't know what I was teaching" I remind them that if they know how to search the internet and read then they can teach. True it might take a little more work, but part of teaching is being willing to learn. However if not for the internet I would be at the library constantly just trying to keep up.

Luckily for those of homeschooling we have others willing to do the work and share what they found. So in keeping with that let me share some great sites I have found this week.

  • And thanks to Mrs. Brown another great public school teacher I have a long list of art projects to do with Lotus. Which also includes art projects for grades K-5 and powerpoints as well.
  • MIKIDS is a great site filled with games to help with whatever subject you might be teaching.
  • Skymaps.com has printable sky maps for each month of the year to help you explore the night sky.
Oh and please feel free to share any sites you love and a link to your blog in the comments below. I would love to stop by and find out about your link loves. 

No comments: